image of Helpeep community

image of Helpeep community

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Helpeep case4
-Sharing blankets and cushion-

Hi all, this is Tsubasa Goya from Helpeep™.
Today's story that I would like to share with you is about the friend who has given me $2000 when I had hard time in 2014.

Ken V. is my friend from Judo. He and I talk pretty often on the phone as well as in person.
One day we were talking about how bad my bad is.
Because of the intense Judo training ever since a little, I have a lot of injuries, almost every joints in my body in pain.

After moved to new place, I did not have much stuff, of course, and I was sleeping on the floor(carpet).
I thought I would love sleeping on the floor since that's how I grew up with Futon in Japan, yet every joints of my body starts getting pain. Soon I became unable to move due to serious pain.
In fact, for the first time in my life, my back went out badly that I could not move for a while one night. after the incident, the condition got worse and worse especially the lower back (went out a couple more times).
I felt really miserable as if being a real old man even though I'm still in 30s...

Ken understands how hard it is just to live in such pain since his wife also suffers from serious neck and back pain.
He told me he has extra blankets and a thicker Yoga mat that are not used and might help even a bit.
We were at a coffee shop, so on the way back, we went straight to his home to pick up the mat and blankets and pillows.
Ever since, I put the yoga mat on the floor, blankets on the mat to sleep.
and use pillows and cushion when I'm sitting on the floor to lean on.
Thanks to those and his kindness, pain goes away 95%! Fantastic!!

Just a little thing to do makes great impact on others' lives.
Everyone has some hard time in our lives, but it would be huge difference whether you have someone care and help you or not.
People around think and feel the same.
Let's start from you with people around you!

Hope it would make your life a little sweeter, happier and more smile :)

Please feel free to comment and share your stories as well. Or you can send me an email with your story so that I would post and share for you.
Thank you for reading my story.

Peace,
Tsubasa Goya
A helpeep


helpeepapp@gmail.com
www.helpeep.com








No comments:

Post a Comment